Parent Education Guides
To support you as you raise your children, Yolo County Children’s Alliance has created parenting materials just for you and your family.
We hope the information in these guides will give you ideas about how to nurture your child, weather emotional storms, take care of yourself, and enjoy time with your child, while also helping you feel empowered and closer to your child. Click on one of the guides below to learn more:
- Handling Your Child’s Challenging Behaviors at Every Age
- Nurturing Children During Times of Stress: A Guide to Help Children Bloom
- Weathering the Storms: A Guide to Healthy Expressions of Emotions for Parents and Children
- Make Time for Yourself—A Self-Care Guide for Busy Parents
- Talk+Play=Connect Toolkit for Families
- Choosing a Child Care Provider
If you provide services to families and would like to learn more about how to use these guides with the families you serve, please click HERE.
YCCA received a 2018 Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Award from the Office of Child Abuse Prevention for our parenting guides. Learn more HERE.