Administrative Assistant (Open until filled)
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 32 hours per week
- Wage range: $17.50/hour D.O.E.
- Location: West Sacramento
- Competitive Benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage
The Yolo County Children’s Alliance is looking for an energetic, detailed oriented, and highly organized Administrative Assistant to assist the Finance Manager, Deputy Director, and management level staff. Assistant performs administrative and analytical work. Assistant works well independently and with teams. Assistant is also responsible for a variety of administrative functions across multiple programs. This position reports to the Finance Manager.
- Strong math skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with interruptions.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible to organization’s needs, punctual, and reliable.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an open-minded, flexible approach that enables multiple (and sometimes unconventional) options to be considered.
- Exemplary customer service skills while working with culturally diverse populations.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, poise, tact, and diplomacy in interactions with others including culturally diverse populations and in confidential or sensitive situations.
- Possess valid driver’s license and valid vehicle insurance. Able to travel within the community.
- Must pass fingerprint background check and drug screen.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting system preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- College level degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of general administrative support experience in a professional or technical capacity.
- Experience working with the public.
- Proficient with all Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint etc.).
Please submit an email with resume, a completed YCCA job application, a list of current references and a cover letter, as separate attachments to: YCCAjobs@gmail.com. Write “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your email. Your resume, application, references and cover letter must all be received, as attachments, in order to be considered. YCCA job application can be downloaded here: https://www.yolokids.org/career-opportunities