- Handling Your Child’s Challenging Behaviors at Every Age
- Nurturing Children During Times of Stress: A Guide to Help Children Bloom
- Weathering the Storms: A Guide to Healthy Expressions of Emotions for Parents and Children
- Make Time for Yourself-A Self-Care Guide
- Talk+Play=Connect Toolkit for Families
- Choosing A Child Care Provider
- West Sacramento
Hey Yolo County, May is CalFresh awareness month! Do you need extra help paying for food?
Did you know California has added other programs to help your food budget?!
YCCA’s physical offices are closed, but we continue to provide service and we want to help you!
Need help with MediCal, Covered CA or other health insurance? Call Jose 530-902-6381
Need food or CalFresh? Call Jose 530-902-6381
Housing questions? Call Elise 530-902-9288
Pregnant or parenting a newborn? Healthy Families Yolo County home visiting program (via virtual visits for now). Call Marisol 530-902-5983
Questions about how to access resources? Tax preparation assistance? Census 2020? Call the Family Resource Center 916-572-0560
We appreciate your interest in joining our efforts to support Yolo families. Your contribution can make a big difference in the life of a Yolo County child.
*Please note our donations are processed via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to donate; simply choose “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” below the login prompt to complete your transaction.