- Handling Your Child’s Challenging Behaviors at Every Age
- Nurturing Children During Times of Stress: A Guide to Help Children Bloom
- Weathering the Storms: A Guide to Healthy Expressions of Emotions for Parents and Children
- Make Time for Yourself-A Self-Care Guide
- Talk+Play=Connect Toolkit for Families
- Choosing A Child Care Provider
- West Sacramento
Free Tax Assistance Continues throughout the Year
YCCA can help prepare your back taxes all year round!
Davis Media Access highlighted the Yolo County Children’s Alliance VITA program, or free tax assistance program. Even after tax day (April 18, 2022), YCCA and can assist individuals and families in preparing their back taxes all year round. Find out how to schedule an appointment and if you are eligible for VITA on the In the Studio Interview here.
Throughout Child Abuse Prevention Month, the Child Abuse Prevention Council (CAPC), Yolo County Children’s Alliance (YCCA), and partners are raising awareness about nurturing resilience in youth and their families in the region. This year, the Yolo County CAPC will be leveraging the Strong Families Yolo website, launched in 2021, to provide new interactive resources and educational materials focused on the needs of youth and their parents/caregivers. Read the entire press release HERE!
“Know Your Charity” is a talk show series hosted by Harini Krishnan focused on bringing awareness about local charities and organizations in the Greater Sacramento Area. By doing this she’s hoping to inspire youth and their families to help out in their community. Learn about the Yolo County Children’s Alliance and our work in the community HERE!